The process is flexible, simple and quick.
You contact us direct to present your project. There is no model form or document to fill in. Below is a non-exhaustive list of information to provide:
- A detailed presentation of your company: its historical background, shareholders, activity or activities, own technology or technologies and/or specific know-how.
- The detailed balance sheets and income and expenditure accounts (internal balance sheets) for the past three financial years.
- An outline of the beneficiary company (client) and its activity.
- An outline of your offer: price, conditions of payment, profit margin, validity period, order completion times, …
- The Walloon “return” on the offer: the number of hours worked by the personnel of the company for the completion of the order, the list of sub-contractors and/or suppliers (if any) involved in the completion of the order.
- Target market: state of the competition, strengths and weaknesses of the Walloon product compared with the competition.
Our team will help you to complete your file.
Your file is presented to the SOFINEX Credit Committee, which meets once a month.
The decision is returned to you personally.