The process is flexible, simple and quick.
You contact us direct to present your project and business plan. There is no model form or document to fill in. Below is a non-exhaustive list of information to provide:
- A detailed presentation of your company: its historical background, shareholders, activity or activities, own technology or technologies and/or specific know-how.
- A detailed description of the intended project and its investment or development programme.
- The planned financial construction for the financing of the project, i.e., the amount of contributions from the parties involved, the form and the nature of each of their contributions, …).
- The detailed balance sheets and income and expenditure accounts (internal balance sheets) for the past three financial years.
- A business plan, forecasts and/or a statement or order book.
- A summary listing all short- and long-term bank loans and other loans (Invest, DGO6,…) and any attached sureti
Our team will help you to complete your file.
The rules and procedures for any intervention are laid down in partnership with you with a view to coming up with a solution tailored to your specific case.
Your file is presented to the SOFINEX Credit Committee, which meets once a month.
The decision is returned to you personally.
(*) After satisfaction by the company of the suspensory conditions